Our warranty covers any defect in material quality or workmanship that may occur with normal and reasonable use during the warranty period. In these cases, Mitch Mason will cover the costs of repair/ replacement of the product(s) and/ or parts of products that prove to be defective under normal and reasonable use. The warranty period is valid through 12 months from the date of purchase.
Our warranty is not valid for any costs, repairs, or replacements for the below:
- Repairs necessitated by use other than normal and/ or reasonable use.
- Blemishes caused by normal wear and tear.
- Damage resulting from negligence, misuse, abuse, accidents, or alterations.
- Any damages that may arise after any unauthorized work is attempted.
- Conditions, malfunctions, or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
For any issues, please contact us at email@example.com