WARRANTY & REPAIRS
Our warranty covers any defect in material quality or workmanship that may occur with normal and reasonable use during the warranty period. In these cases, Mitch Mason will cover the costs of repair/ replacement of the product(s) and/ or parts of products that prove to be defective under normal and reasonable use. The warranty period is valid through 12 months from the date of purchase.
Our warranty is not valid for any costs, repairs, or replacements for the below:
- Repairs necessitated by use other than normal and/ or reasonable use.
- Blemishes caused by normal wear and tear.
- Damage resulting from negligence, misuse, abuse, accidents, or alterations.
- Any damages that may arise after any unauthorized work is attempted.
- Conditions, malfunctions, or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
- Routine servicing or maintenance which may be required within the warranty period, including but not limited to demagnetization, accuracy adjustments resulting from the watch subjected to impact.
- Mitch Mason products purchased through other retailers are to be handled by them and must be returned in accordance to their respective warranty policies.
A return shipping, handling and servicing fee of $30 will apply to all warranty services and will be borne by the customer.
Should the defect be deemed to be under the warranty exclusions, the customer will be subjected to the cost of the repair, on top of the $30 service fee.
For any issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org