Treatment: Super-AR (no color) on underside of crystal
For the best results from swapping the watch crystal, do take not of the following points:
- The flat sapphire crystal replacement is to be done by your own watchmaker.
- A new crystal gasket will be provided.
- Ensure that the correct size of feet on the case-back removal tool are used to prevent scratching the case.
- Ensure that the seconds hand post is fully pressed down to maximize the clearance distance between the seconds hand and the flat sapphire crystal. Once ensured, there will be a 0.45mm clearance distance.
- We highly recommend a waterproof test to be done after the installation to ensure the watch's 200m water resistance rating.